Are you looking for the perfect gift for someone who needs some time to themselves?
Would you like to treat them to a way learn to grow and arrange their own cut flowers as a way to relax?
A Mind in Bloom gift experience encourages them to take some time for themselves daily using elements of mindfulness, gardening and floristry to promote relaxation and self development.
Also available in 1, 6 and 12 month options with FREE Shipping (UK ONLY).
A Mind in Bloom Gift experience ensures 1 Mind in Bloom box is delivered to the lucky recipient each month, for the total number of months you choose.
Here’s what’s included:
- Monthly box of plants/ bulbs/ seeds delivered to their door.
- As well as any additional supplies needed to grow their plants.
- 'Recipe card' instructions.
- Access to mindful planting and floristry videos and resources.
- £1 from each Mind in Bloom Box sold will go to Mental Health Mates.
Added bonus of a 12 month gift experience
- You save yourself 20% off the one time purchase price per box!
- Guaranteed monthly time for your loved one for a whole 12 months (much longer lasting than a Spa day!).
- Each month's box and accompanying videos will help them to grow different flowers that when arranged all together will form a beautiful seasonal bouquet.
Please read the FAQ's for further information.
If you are purchasing as a gift, please ensure that the shipping address entered is where you’d like the box delivered to. This can be different to your billing address.
Mind in Bloom boxes are dispatched monthly, so the first box will be despatched by the 4th of the following month, and can take up to 3 days to be delivered via Royal Mail.
FREE Shipping (UK ONLY)
If you would like a Mind in Bloom Gift Experience card to give in the meantime then please let me know in the notes section along with the recipient's email address.
You are entering into a subscription agreement and you are prepaying for 1/3/6/12 monthly deliveries depending on the option you choose.
N.B. Flowers grown may differ from those in the images shown