Do you wish your garden was a place of calm and tranquility for you to unwind in at the end of a long day?
Perhaps you have a particular area of the garden you would like to change but you need some help? Or you'd like to learn how to care for your existing garden to have gorgeous flowers and yummy veggies all year round?
My online garden coaching is designed to help you fall in love with your garden, learn how to grow and maintain the plants you already have, and also the ones we will choose in our online sessions together to create a relaxing haven for you to unwind in.
Here's whats included:
- 1 hour coaching call every month for 6 months.
- Design and planting ideas for your space in line with your dream garden plans.
- Full planting list for you to take to the garden centre or shop online.
- WhatsApp or email support for 6 months from date of purchase, so you can ask any gardening related questions.
- Access to all my mindful gardening and floristry resources to help you develop your gardening for relaxation practice.
This is for you if:
- You'd like your garden to be a space to relax in but you've no idea where to start.
- You'd like to learn how to take care of the plants you already have so you have flowers and home grown food all year round.
- You have a large area in your garden you'd like to change or replant.
- You'd like some help choosing plants for different areas in your garden.
- You feel like you need ongoing support and advice from me for 6 months.
How much does it cost?
My 6 month online garden coaching package is £693.75 if you pay upfront (7.5% discount included).
Or you can spread the cost and pay £125 every month. Please note if you choose this option you are agreeing to be charged £125 every month on the date your initial purchase was made.
What happens next?
Once you have paid for your package you will receive an email containing a questionnaire for you to complete.
Once I have reviewed your questionnaire and put some ideas together I will send you a link to book in for our first call.
In our sessions we will discuss appropriate seasonal care for the current plants you have in your garden, discuss how to move any plants that need to be moved and how to plant any new additions. And come up with a plan together so creating your garden is enjoyable and not overwhelming!
Leaving you with a brand new area to relax in, to feel proud of and that you know how to get the most out of in between our sessions and into the future.
If your garden project requires more attention than we can fit into 6 sessions then I will recommend upgrading to my 12 month online garden coaching package.