Do you find it hard to relax?
Would you like to learn how to make your own autumnal wreath as a way to switch off?
Come and celebrate the most bountiful season with us where you will learn to create a sensory autumnal wreath for maximum relaxation. This is for you if you need some headspace and time for yourself.
Using seasonal British grown materials allows you to connect with nature and leave floating on a cloud of calm with your unique creation in hand. Revisit this feeling every time you see, touch, smell or hear your wreath as it adorns your door.
Date: Sunday 25th September 2022
Location: Adventures with Flowers HQ (full address provided on booking).
Limited to 5 people per workshop to allow for more one- on-one guidance.
What you'll learn:
- How to make your own autumnal wreath base.
- How to decorate your wreath with a variety of adornments including locally foraged foliage and garden dried flowers plus sumptuous velvet ribbons.
- How to look after your wreath so it lasts.
What you get:
- A huge range of materials so that you can create a wreath that is truly one of a kind.
- 2 hours of hands on tuition in small groups of 5 in how to choose the materials that will have the biggest impact on your wellbeing and how best to arrange them.
- Tea, Coffee and other refreshments.
EARLY BIRD PRICE ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL 25TH AUGUST 2022.