Would you like to learn to grow your own vegetables to save you having to hunt them down at the supermarket?
The prospect of being faced with empty shelves yet again is making you anxious and frustrated. You want to take some positive action to make sure you have your choice of fresh vegetables over the next few weeks but you don’t know where to start.
If this sounds like you then you need my ‘How to start a vegetable garden for a healthy mind and body masterclass’. In it I show you how you can grow vegetables mindfully to help you connect with nature and find calm in overwhelming times. These are the tried and tested methods I use every single day to keep myself feeling calm and relaxed and my garden plentiful with food to eat.
Here’s what’s covered in the 90 minute class:
- How to choose the right location for your vegetable garden
- The tools and equipment you need to grow your veggies
- Choosing what to grow
- How to plan your vegetable bed for maximum crop production
- Mindful gardening techniques that can be practiced at any time to help you find calm
- AND how to look after your plants to make sure you get the maximum number of veggies for your efforts.
And you’ll get cheat sheets and checklists to help you get started.
These are the tried and tested methods I use every single day to keep myself feeling calm and relaxed and my garden plentiful with food to eat.
Kendall Platt is a mindful gardening coach who helps women learn to grow their own food and flowers as a way to stay mentally healthy. She studied social and therapeutic horticulture and cut flower farming and has been growing her own flowers, herbs, vegetables and fruit mindfully for 8 years.
During this time, Kendall has developed her gardening for relaxation methods to help her manage her anxiety through many stressful situations including redundancy, workplace bullying and new motherhood. This means she can find calm through gardening in minutes.
Kendall has taught her mindful gardening techniques to hundreds of women through her subscription box Mind in Bloom and her workshops. Now she’s sharing the methods she’s used to help these women through challenging times in their lives – so you can find the headspace you deserve and reconnect with you.
How to start a vegetable garden for a healthy mind masterclass is for you if:
- You’d like to learn to grow your own vegetables in whatever growing space you have available.
- You’d like to learn something that you can use as a way to relax when you are practicing social distancing at home.
Read the FAQ's here.
£1 from each place sold will go to Mental Health Mates.