Do you find it hard to relax and just do nothing?
Would you like to learn how to make a living spring wreath as a way to switch off?
Come and celebrate the start of Spring with me at Adventures with Flowers HQ. This is for you if you need some headspace and time for yourself and want to learn how to create a living Spring wreath in a group workshop.
Using seasonal British grown and foraged materials and living spring bulbs. This relaxing 2 hour workshop allows you to re-connect with nature, as well as yourself, and leave floating on a cloud of calm with your unique creation in hand. Revisit this feeling every time you see, touch, smell or hear your wreath as it adorns your front door.
Location: Adventures with Flowers HQ, Theale, Berkshire.
Dates and Times: Sunday 5th April at either 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm.
Limited to 6 people per workshop to allow for more one- on-one guidance so BOOK NOW if you want a particular date or time!
Here’s what’s included:
- All the materials required to make your wreath.
- Hands on tuition in how to choose the materials that will have the biggest impact on your wellbeing and how best to arrange them.
- Tea and Coffee.
You'll take home:
- Your living wreath, ready to hang on your front door.
- A workbook outlining the techniques we have learnt during the class so you can replicate them at home.
- PLUS- The first 4 people to book will get a special treat from me!
EARLY BIRD PRICE ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL 26TH FEBRUARY 2020
£1 from each workshop place sold will go to Mental Health Mates.