Do you find it hard to relax and just do nothing?
Would you like to learn how to make a living spring wreath as a way to switch off and improve your wellbeing?
Come and celebrate the start of Spring with me at Adventures with Flowers HQ. This is for you if you need some headspace and time for yourself and want to learn how to create a living Spring wreath in a small group workshop.
Using seasonal British grown and foraged materials and living spring bulbs. This relaxing 2 hour workshop allows you to re-connect with nature, as well as yourself, and leave floating on a cloud of calm with your unique creation in hand. Revisit this feeling every time you see, touch, smell or hear your wreath as it adorns your front door.
Location: Adventures with Flowers HQ, Theale, Berkshire.
Date and Time: Sunday 3rd April at 10am-12pm, or Saturday 9th April 10am-12pm.
Limited to 5 people per workshop to allow for more one- on-one guidance.
What you'll learn:
- How to make your own Spring door wreath using the mossing method.
- How to decorate your wreath with a variety of adornments from spring bulbs, spring flowers locally foraged foliage and garden dried flowers plus sumptuous velvet ribbons.
- How to look after your wreath so it lasts the full Easter season.
What you get:
- A huge range of materials so that you can create a wreath that is truly one of a kind.
- 2 hours of hands on tuition in small groups of 5 in how to choose the materials that will have the biggest impact on your wellbeing and how best to arrange them.
- Tea, Coffee and other refreshments.
EARLY BIRD PRICE ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL 26TH FEBRUARY 2022.