Hello, you are so welcome here!
I'm Kendall, your guide into the wonderful world of mindful gardening.
I've spent 7 years gardening mindfully as a way to manage the stress, anxiety and overwhelm life continues to throw at me (2020 anyone?).
My quick mindful gardening activities fit into small pockets of time in my busy life allowing me to start to ease off the accelerator, feel calmer and happier and reconnect with myself and my passions everyday.
And now i'm here to help you do the same.
Because if you've spent the last year putting everyone else's needs before your own, then you are in serious need of a break.
3 ways to slow down and switch off in your garden
1. Want a whole day for you?
My mindful gardening retreat will get you gardening with more confidence so that your garden can become a place to relax and find calm.
1. We'll meet in person at Adventures with Flowers HQ where i'll demonstrate my mindful gardening techniques to help you find calm quickly.
2. You'll practice these mindful gardening techniques with a group of like-minded women and connect with each other over a delicious lunch.
3. At the end of our day you'll head home with seeds sown and ready to grow on, plants ready to plant straight out in your garden and mindful gardening techniques to help you stay calm and happy no matter what life serves up.
2. Want to feel calmer and happier using mindful gardening without having to figure it out alone?
Mind in Bloom, the only online mindful gardening programme for women who struggle to switch off.
Designed to help you start taking time for yourself everyday in the garden so you can slow down and find headspace even when you're short on time.
1. We'll meet online once a week where I ask questions and share tools and techniques to help you create a daily mindful gardening practice.
2. You complete monthly mindset exercises to help you begin to take daily time for yourself and continue to develop your mindful gardening skills along with the support of myself and the community.
3. At the end of our time together you'll have a mindful gardening practice to help you find calm in minutes even when life gets busy. And tools to help you maintain this calm when life gets in the way (which it will!).
3. Want my support to garden your way to calm and banish your anxiety in just 5 minutes a day?
Time to Bloom is a 12 week individual coaching programme taking you from struggling to switch off to calm and connected whilst still getting stuff done.
1. We will meet online for 12 sessions and I will help you give yourself permission to take time for you, release that which no longer serves you, plan your day for maximum energy and productivity even when life gets busy.
2. You will learn mindful gardening activities that will help you find calm quickly in your garden for those days when you only have 5 minutes.
3. At the end of our 12 weeks you will be calmer, happier and regularly taking guilt-free time for you in your garden with a clear mindful gardening plan that fits into your busy life.
Francesca, Business owner and Mum of 3
Kendall has helped me change my attitude towards gardening. Not only has she given me an extra room in our house but she's made me feel better mentally and helped me to enjoy something I thought I couldn't do.
She makes gardening cool!